John Helmuth has practice in state and federal court for more than twenty years. He has successfully represented individuals accused with all varieties of charges, including:
- DUI and reckless driving,
- drug trafficking and possession,
- murder and assaults,
- child neglect or abuse,
- burglary and unlawful trespass,
- insurance fraud matters including tobacco loss claims,
- forgery and possession of forged instruments,
- illegal immigrant entry/reentry charges,
- felon in possession of a firearm,
- persistent felony offender issues and
- all traffic offenses.
In addition, John has also successfully represented clients injured in automobile accidents and personal injury cases including slip and falls and product liability issues.